Registration for meetings
How do I register for a meeting?
- To be able to register for a meeting, your organisation has to be registered with the Civil Society Dialogue database. You can do that via the Registration of organisations in the menu.
- Once your registration has been accepted and your account activated you will be able to register for meetings. To do so, go to the list of meetings and click on the meeting you would like to register to.
- Insert your login and password in the left hand menu. You will receive a welcome message showing that your organisation has been recognised.
- The meeting details screen will show a form with the names of the members of your organisation.
- Simply tick the names of the members which you would like to register to a meeting and click the 'Submit Registration' button.
- You will now see the message 'Registration Requested', next to the participant's name.
- Once the registration has been validated by the CSD team, you will see the message "Registered" next to the registered participant's name.
- Once a participant is registered you can cancel the registration by ticking the "Cancel Reigistrattion" box next to the participant's name, then clicking on the "Submit Registration button" to confirm.
How do I know that my registration to a meeting is confirmed?
There are two ways of knowing whether your participation to a meeting has been confirmed:
- You can check the registration summary of the meeting you have signed up for. To see this summary you must be logged in. If you see "Registered" next to your name, your registration is confirmed.
- You will receive an e-mail as soon as your participation has been accepted by the Civil Society Dialogue Team. For this reason, it is important that your e-mail address is always up to date.
How do I apply for payment of travel expenses?
- You can introduce your request for payment of travel costs when you register for a meeting.
- On the meeting webpage, tick the boxes next to the names of the person that need to be registered to the meeting with or without applying for travel arrangements. Only one person per organisations apply for payment of travel costs.
- In order for the travel arrangement request to be taken into consideration, the travel arrangement details must be specified. To do so, please complete the form, then click the 'Submit Travel Details' to confirm the request.
- NB. The closing date for travel arrangements is 10 working days before the meeting.
- For further details about the conditions for payment of travel costs, please refer to Travel Expenses page.