- Not registered yet?
- To attend meetings, you need to register as a civil society organisation.
Ad hoc meeting - EU-Ukraine Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement: State of Play
If you wish to register to this meeting please identify yourself with login and password.
- Date: 16/02/2012, 16.00 – 17.00 (registration closed)
- Location: Centre Albert Borschette, room AB-1C, 36, rue Froissart, 1040 Brussels
The purpose of the meeting is to update the civil society on the state of play of the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA) negotiations with Ukraine as part of the future Association Agreement.
Mr Philippe Cuisson, Deputy Head of Unit, Trade relations with Russia, CIS, Ukraine, Western Balkan, EFTA, EEA and Turkey Unit, Directorate General for Trade
Ms Ramona Samson, Coordinator Relations with Civil Society, Directorate-General for Trade
1. Update on the DCFTA negotiations with Ukraine by Mr Cuisson
2. Update on the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement by Mr Carpenter
Read the meeting report
Please note that DG TRADE has installed a new travel system. For further details click here.
- Mr Claudio Aderjahn, Verband der Chemischen Industrie e.V.
- Ms Léa Auffret, Bureau Européen de l'Agriculture Française
- Ms Ksenija Barysiene, Confederation of European Community Cigarette Manufacturers
- Mr Felix Brandenburg, ASSUC- European Association of Sugar Traders
- Mr Barbaros Corekoglu, The EU Vegetable Oil and Proteinmeal Industry
- Ms Catherine Entzminger, European Cocoa Association
- Mr Georg Fisch, Industrial Ethanol Association
- Mr Louis Hinzen, FoodDrinkEurope
- Ms Anne-Sophie Holvoet, Comité Européen de Liaison des Commerces Agricoles et Agro-alimentaires
- Ms Lise Andreasen Høyer, Danish Dairy Board Brussels s.a.
- Ms Tzonka Iotzova, European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- Ms Xenia Iwaszko, IFPI Representing recording industry worldwide
- Ms Lucyna Kaminska, European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- Mr Ralph Kamphöner, EuroCommerce
- Mr Pascal KERNEIS, EUROPEAN SERVICES FORUM
- Mr Anton Leppik, International Trade Union Confederation
- Ms. Lucy Macmillan, Confederation of British Industry
- Mr Dominick Moxon-Tritsch, International Fur Trade Federation
- Mr Oleg Nikolaiko , European Business Association
- Mr Jonathan Peel, European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
- Mrs Luisa Santos, EUROPEAN APPAREL AND TEXTILE CONFEDERATION
- Mrs Tetiana Shulga, European Business Association
- Ms Maret Veiner, European Committee for Co-operation of the Machine Tool Industries
- Mr. Anthony Wise, EUROPEAN SERVICES FORUM
- Ms Lucia Zitti, European Farmers