- Not registered yet?
- To attend meetings, you need to register as a civil society organisation.
Ad hoc meeting - Public Procurement
If you wish to register to this meeting please identify yourself with login and password.
- Date: 23/04/2012, 14:30-16:30 (registration closed)
- Location: Centre Albert Borschette, room 2C, 36, rue Froissart, 1040 Brussels
DG Trade is organising a meeting to inform interested parties about the new proposal for a Regulation on the access of non-EU goods and services to the EU's public procurement market and on increasing EU’s negotiating leverage.
The main objective of the initiative is to increase leverage to further open worldwide public procurement markets and to ensure European businesses have fair access to them. The proposal also aims to ensure that all companies are on an equal footing when it comes to competing for business in the EU’s lucrative public procurement market.
Relevant information about Public Procurement can be found on the External Trade website.
Mr Marc Poulain, Desk Officer, Public Procurement and Intellectual Property, Directorate-General for Trade
Ms Esther Nieto Hernandez, Desk Officer, Public Procurement and Intellectual Property, Directorate-General for Trade
Mr Ward Moehlmann, Desk Officer, Public Procurement, Directorate-General for Internal Market
Mr Didier Bloch, Civil Society Coordinator, Directorate-General for Trade
1. The Public Procurement regulation
2. Open discussion
Please note that DG TRADE has installed a new travel system. For further details click here.
- Slide show of the Civil Society Dialogue meeting on Public Procurement, 23/04/2012
- Civil Society Dialogue minutes on Public Procurement, 07/05/2012
- Mr Dominic Boucsein, EUROCHAMBRES – Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Ms Sofia Bournou, BUSINESSEUROPE
- Ms Pernille Dehli, BUSINESSEUROPE
- Mr. Fabian Delcros, American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union
- Mr Julian Derst, Verband der Chemischen Industrie e.V.
- Ms Dominique Dittrich, ARD-Verbindungsbüro Brüssel
- Mrs Elba Estrada, Fair Trade Advocacy Office
- Mr Andrew Forth, Confederation of British Industry
- Mr Andreas Galanakis, American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union
- Ms Mireia Garcia, Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International
- Mr Wouter Gekiere, European Broadcasting Union - Union Européenne de Radio-Télévision AISBL
- ms Linda Kaucher, European Services Strategy Unit (funded)
- Mr Daniel Kern, Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau e.V.
- Mr Pascal KERNEIS, EUROPEAN SERVICES FORUM
- Mr Giovanni La Placa, Union européenne de l'Artisanat et des petites et moyennes entreprises, aisbl
- Ms Karim Nardini, Confederazione Generale dell'Industria Italiana
- Mr. Carlo PIRRONE, Confederazione Generale dell'Industria Italiana
- Mr Tom Sallis, Confederation of British Industry
- Mr Adriaan Scheiris, American Chamber of Commerce to the European Union
- Mr. Nikolai Soukup, Bundesarbeitskammer Österreich
- Ms Christine Springer-Gerlach, ARD-Verbindungsbüro Brüssel
- Mr Takayuki Sumita, Japan Machinery Center
- Mr Roel Vaessen, European Coffee Federation
- Mr. Anthony Wise, EUROPEAN SERVICES FORUM
- Mr. Hanno Woelm, European Branded Clothing Alliance
- Mr Alberto Zoratti, Fairwatch