- Not registered yet?
- To attend meetings, you need to register as a civil society organisation.
Ad hoc meeting - Meeting with Civil Society on Sustainability Impact Assessment
If you wish to register to this meeting please identify yourself with login and password.
- Date: 06/05/2002, 9h30 - 18h (registration closed)
- Location: Borschette Building
DG Trade would like to exchange views with civil society representatives on issues related to its present work on Sustainability Impact Assessments. A Meeting to that effect will take place on 6 May, starting 10.00. The programme of the meeting is as follows: AGENDA 10h-11h30 : Sectoral SIA on agriculture: presentation of the final report by the Stockholm Environment Institute, followed by an exchange of views 11h30-13h : Further development of the SIA methodology: presentation of the final report by the IDPM Manchester, followed by an exchange of views Executive Summary of the sectoral SIA is available in the 'related document' section below. A full report will be available at the meeting and also be published on the website later. The draft at the SIA methodology report can be found here. 14h30-15h30 : General presentation of Phase III of the SIA on WTO negotiations by Robert Madelin (DG Trade, Director) , followed by a discussion 15h30-17h : Presentation of the work programme of the Consortium, followed by a discussion
Please note that DG TRADE has installed a new travel system. For further details click here.
- Göran Holst, Handelskammer Hamburg
- Mrs Natalie Hufnagl, Conféderation Européenne des Propriétaires Forestiers
- Mr Mikel Insausti, WWF European Policy Programme
- Ms Helene Judge, Meat and Livestock Commission (MLC)
- Mr Magnus Niklasson, Conféderation Européenne des Propriétaires Forestiers
- Dr. Mary Papaschinopoulou, Handelskammer Hamburg
- Ms Saskia Slomp, Fédération des Experts comptables Européens
- Dr Keith Tyrell, WWF European Policy Programme
- Ms Karin Ulmer, ACT Alliance Advocacy to the European Union