Guidelines for including position papers on DG Trade's website
- Organisations should be registered in the Civil Society Dialogue (see Registering for the Trade Civil Society Dialogue)
- Position papers should be sent in PDF format to the trade civil society mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The documents should include the following standard disclaimer on page 1 or 2:The content of this report does not reflect the official opinion of the
European Commission. Responsibility for the information and views expressed in the report [therein] lies entirely with the author(s).
- It might be useful to include a link to the website of the concerned organisation at the end of each document in case readers should require further information.
- The number of documents each organisation can contribute would be one document per month and per organisation.