- Not registered yet?
- To attend meetings, you need to register as a civil society organisation.
Taking part in the Trade Civil Society Dialogue
Registering for the Trade Civil Society Dialogue
You can register in the Trade Civil Society Dialogue if the organisation you represent is:
- a not-for-profit organisation*
- based in the European Union
- registered in the European Commission's Transparency Register
* Examples are trade unions; employers' federations; business federations; non-governmental organisations, including community-based groups and grass-roots organisations dealing with trade issues.
Political parties and their elected representatives, representatives of Member States, regional and local authorities as well as non-EU country representatives have other dedicated channels for dialogue with the Commission.
If you wish to register for the Trade Civil Society Dialogue please click here.
Meetings allow for open dialogue and exchange of views between civil society organisations and the Commission services. In Civil Society Dialogue meetings, we discuss the latest trade policy initiatives. On the Civil Society meetings webpage, you can learn more about the different meetings organised, consult the list of future meetings and register to attend.
The European Commission currently makes available a limited budget to cover for travel expenses so as to allow EU civil society organisations to participate in our Civil Society Dialogue meetings. If you are based outside Brussels, you can ask to have your travel costs covered from the city your organisation is based in and back. On the travel expenses webpage you can find more information about how to benefit from the payment of travel expenses.