Agreements | Brussels, updated on 14 July 2016
Transparency in action
On this page you will find negotiating texts and other documents published since 14 October 2015 related to the EU’s existing trade agreements and ongoing trade negotiations with non-EU countries. These texts are also available on the various parts of the DG TRADE website. The texts are collated here as part of the European Commission’s ongoing commitment to greater transparency and specifically to the commitment to transparency made in the EU’s new trade strategy ’Trade for All’.
# NEGOTIATION ROUNDS
- Report of the first round, September 2016
Environmental goods agreement (EGA)
- Report of the 15th round, August 2016
- Report of the first round, July 2016
- Report of the first round, June 2016
- Report of the 16th round, May 2016
CETA texts adopted by the European Commission and formally proposed to the Council of the EU, July 2016
- The signature of the agreement (translation in all EU languages)
- The conclusion of the agreement (translation in all EU languages)
- The provisional application of the agreement (translation in all EU languages)
EU-Vietnam Free trade agreement text, following the conclusion of the negotiating process. February 2016
# MEETINGS HELD BY:
- EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström - her correspondance
- The Commissioner's cabinet
- EU Trade Director-General Jean-Luc Demarty
# BETTER REGULATION
In order to ensure that EU policies and laws are prepared, implemented and reviewed in an open and transparent manner, stakeholders may express their views at every stage of the policy cycle. The following issues are presently open for comments:
- By country or region: Andean Community, Australia, Chile, China, East African Community, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Southern African Development Community, Turkey.
- By issue: Access to medicines, CETA (for Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement), Dispute settlement, Dual use control, Generalised Scheme of Preferences (GSP).
More on Better regulation