Agreements | Brussels, 14 October 2015
Transparency in action
On this page you will find negotiating texts and other documents published since 14 October 2015 related to the EU’s existing trade agreements and ongoing trade negotiations with non-EU countries. These texts are also available on the various parts of the DG TRADE website. The texts are collated here as part of the European Commission’s ongoing commitment to greater transparency and specifically to the commitment to transparency made in the EU’s new trade strategy ’Trade for All’.
# NEGOTIATION ROUNDS
- Report of the first round, July 2016
- Report of the first round, June 2016
- Report of the 16th round, May 2016
Environmental goods agreement
- Report of the 13th round, May 2016
EU-CETA new approach on investment in trade agreement, February 2016
EU-Vietnam Free trade agreement text, following the conclusion of the negotiating process. February 2016
# BETTER REGULATION
In order to ensures that EU policie and laws is prepared, implemented and reviewed in an open and transparent manner, stakeholders may express their views at every stage of the policy cycle. The following issues are presently open for comments:
- By country or region: Andean Community, Australia, Canada, Chile, China, East African Community, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Southern African Development Community, Turkey.
- By issue: Access to medicines, CETA (EU-Canada trade agreement), Dual use control, Generalised Scheme of Preferences (GSP).
More on Better regulation