Frequently asked questions:

For which services sectors can I find information on My Trade Assistant for Services and Investment?

Currently, My Trade Assistant for Services and Investment is limited to legal services, maritime transport services and accounting services

Please note that information about these services sectors is only available for Canada and the UK. Information for accounting services is currently only available for the UK. The list of services sectors covered will expand gradually.

Share this page:

Quick links