Less red tape, more time to innovateRead more
Read about Czech company, Workswell, and how they make 50% of their sales to non-EU countries, mainly under the EU trade agreements.
Crafting the future from the pastRead more
Read about Lapuan Kankurit, a Finnish textiles company making it big in Japan thanks to the EU-Japan EPA.
Trade deal opens doors in KazakhstanRead more
See how EU trade deals have helped Dutch company, InterDam, become an international supplier of blast-proof walls and doors.
Trade Deals create the right chemistry for growthRead more
See how the EU trade agreements with South Korea, Canada and South Africa make exporting its high-performance coatings easy for German company, CeraNovis.
Trade agreements put small countries on the mapRead more
Irish companies, like ABCON, enjoy greater visibility thanks to the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement.
Trade agreements are always a sweetenerRead more
EU trade agreements keep Greek business Stevia Hellas' products competitive in Kazakhstan and South Korea.
Century-old business reaping the rewards from trade agreementsRead more
Read about how Palsgaard, major Danish supplier to the food industry, is influenced by the EU trade agreements in their global strategy.
Mining for success in JapanRead more
Bulgarian stone supplier, Marin Baturov, enjoys faster customs and streamlined paperwork when exporting to its Japanese clients thanks to the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement.
Cybersecurity and the circle of trustRead more
Dutch company, Compumatica, exports cybersecurity technology to Japan thanks to the stable environment that the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement provides.
EU agreements make light work of heavy lifting
Watch how Irish forklift truck manufacturer Combilift has benefitted from the EU trade agreement with South America to increase their exports and grow their business in Peru.
In this section you will find a selection of stories and experiences from companies about the use of the information on this portal for their businesses.
Frequently asked questions
- When the tariff refers to weight, is it gross weight or net weight?
- How can I find the import duty that applies to my product?
- If I want to sell my product in several EU countries, are there import duties to pay each time my product enters a different country?
- Can I get a list of products charged at 0% import duty?
- Are excise duties applied at EU or at national level?
- How is VAT charged in the EU?
- Does food exported to the EU have to come from an EU-authorised establishment?
- How can I get approval to export fish to the EU?