For French biotech firm in Asian markets, it's cell, cell, cellGo to this company story page
Read about how French company, CTIBiotech, prefers to do business through the streamlined processes offered by EU trade agreements
Trade agreements bringing European innovation to the worldGo to this company story page
Read about how CETA is helping Austrian company Lithoz in its trade with Canada.
Powering a Sunnier FutureGo to this company story page
Read about how ML System is bringing their solar technologies to the world with the help of EU Trade Agreements.
Crafting the future from the pastGo to this company story page
Read about Lapuan Kankurit, a Finnish textiles company making it big in Japan thanks to the EU-Japan EPA.
Treating EU dogs to the benefits of tradeGo to this company story page
Read about how family-owned Danish business, Sunde Godbidder, creates healthy dog treats with fish imported from Iceland under the EEA Agreement.
Energy bar hits the sweet spot in JapanGo to this company story page
Read about how Danish company Ration is succeeding on the Japanese market thanks to the EU-Japan Partnership Agreement
Trade deal fuels fireplace exportsGo to this company story page
Read how EU trade deals with Ukraine and Moldova have opened up new markets for Polish fireplace manufacturer, Parkanex.
Century-old business reaping the rewards from trade agreementsGo to this company story page
Read about how Palsgaard, major Danish supplier to the food industry, is influenced by the EU trade agreements in their global strategy.
Mining for success in JapanGo to this company story page
Bulgarian stone supplier, Marin Baturov, enjoys faster customs and streamlined paperwork when exporting to its Japanese clients thanks to the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement.
Trade Deals create the right chemistry for growthGo to this company story page
See how the EU trade agreements with South Korea, Canada and South Africa make exporting its high-performance coatings easy for German company, CeraNovis.
In this section you will find a selection of stories and experiences from companies about the use of the information on this portal for their businesses.
Frequently asked questions
- When the tariff refers to weight, is it gross weight or net weight?
- How can I find the import duty that applies to my product?
- If I want to sell my product in several EU countries, are there import duties to pay each time my product enters a different country?
- Can I get a list of products charged at 0% import duty?
- Are excise duties applied at EU or at national level?
- How is VAT charged in the EU?
- Does food exported to the EU have to come from an EU-authorised establishment?
- How can I get approval to export fish to the EU?
- What does “market access condition” for services mean?
- For which market access conditions can I find information on My Trade Assistant for Services and Investment?