Cruising for success in international marketsGo to this company story page
Read how Hungarian company, Asura Technologies, is going global with its traffic solutions
Smarter medical imaging thanks to hi-tech checksGo to this company story page
Read about Polish business, Pro-Project, and its international expansion thanks to EU trade deals
Sonimpex hope you like jamming tooGo to this company story page
Read about how trade deals protect this Romanian business in its international trade through PGIs
For French biotech firm in Asian markets, it's cell, cell, cellGo to this company story page
Read about how French company, CTIBiotech, prefers to do business through the streamlined processes offered by EU trade agreements
Trade agreements bringing European innovation to the worldGo to this company story page
Read about how CETA is helping Austrian company Lithoz in its trade with Canada.
Crafting the future from the pastGo to this company story page
Read about Lapuan Kankurit, a Finnish textiles company making it big in Japan thanks to the EU-Japan EPA.
Treating EU dogs to the benefits of tradeGo to this company story page
Read about how family-owned Danish business, Sunde Godbidder, creates healthy dog treats with fish imported from Iceland under the EEA Agreement.
Energy bar hits the sweet spot in JapanGo to this company story page
Read about how Danish company Ration is succeeding on the Japanese market thanks to the EU-Japan Partnership Agreement
Trade deal fuels fireplace exportsGo to this company story page
Read how EU trade deals with Ukraine and Moldova have opened up new markets for Polish fireplace manufacturer, Parkanex.
Century-old business reaping the rewards from trade agreementsGo to this company story page
Read about how Palsgaard, major Danish supplier to the food industry, is influenced by the EU trade agreements in their global strategy.
In this section you will find a selection of stories and experiences from companies about the use of the information on this portal for their businesses.
Frequently asked questions
- When the tariff refers to weight, is it gross weight or net weight?
- How can I find the import duty that applies to my product?
- If I want to sell my product in several EU countries, are there import duties to pay each time my product enters a different country?
- Can I get a list of products charged at 0% import duty?
- Are excise duties applied at EU or at national level?
- How is VAT charged in the EU?
- How can I get approval to export fish to the EU?
- Does food exported to the EU have to come from an EU-authorised establishment?
- Do I have to pay to use My Trade Assistant for Services and Investment?
- In which languages in My Trade Assistant for Services and Investment available?