Welcome to Access2Markets to Market Access Database users
Your EU gateway to trade information for exporters and importers
What is Access2Markets?
Access2Markets is the new portal for EU exporters and importers to find detailed information on:
- rules of origin
- taxes and additional duties
- import procedures and formalities
- product requirements
- trade barriers
- trade flow statistics
...so that you can find the best source or export market for your products.
Information from the Market Access Database
All content previously on the Market Access Database is now on Access2Markets.
Access2Markets includes information for both importers and for exporters.
Here you can find all tariffs, import procedures and formalities as well as product specific requirements for more than 120 export markets outside the EU which represent over 90% of the total value of the exports to non-EU countries.
New information in Access2Markets
In addition to key country-by-country information about export and import conditions, Access2Markets has
- step-by-step guides into exporting/importing goods and services
- detailed guidance on rules of origin
- a tool to help you assess your product’s origin
- trade terminology explained along the way
- information on how tariffs under trade agreements will be dismantled over time
- trade flows statistics with graphs.
Access2Markets is available in all 24 official EU languages and in a responsive and mobile-friendly layout.
How to work with Access2Markets
Looking for tariffs, customs procedures and formalities, product requirements or statistics for a specific product?
- enter product name or code
- enter country of origin and country of destination
- click on "Search".
Overview on EU trade agreements and what they include
Looking for information about one of the EU’s trade agreements, including rules of origin and how to prove your product’s origin?
Go to Markets and then choose the country of your interest under Non-EU markets.
I am new to trade. Can I get an introduction?
Barriers to trade
Facing barriers to markets outside the EU? Use Access2Markets to tell us about them!
Cannot find what you are looking for? Let us help you!
How can we improve? Use the feedback buttons at the bottom of each page to let us know!