This statement applies to content published under the URL: https://trade.ec.europa.eu/access-to-markets
It does not apply to other content or websites published on any of its subdomains. These websites and their content will have their own specific accessibility statement.
This website is managed by DG Trade, Unit F1 "Single entry point for enforcement, Market access and SMEs". It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- zoom up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone)
This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
This website is fully compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. See Non-accessible content for more details.
The website was last tested on 19 April 2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on 19 April 2023.
The evaluation of the website Access2Markets compliance with the requirements of Directive (EU) 2016/2102 was performed with a self-assessment by DG Trade, Unit R3.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Access2Markets website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- E-mail: TRADE-SERVICE-DESK@ec.europa.eu
- Feedback form: https://trade.ec.europa.eu/access-to-markets/en/contact-form
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Access2Markets website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
- In combination with the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver.
The accessibility of the Access2Markets website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plug-ins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Access2Markets website, we are aware of some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Access2Markets website:
- Some documents in PDF format are not accessible
- Some videos do not include captions