The Access2Markets team is ready to help you. Please fill in the fields below if you need to consult us.
Or maybe your answers are already here?
- Do you have questions about the site, how it works or where to find information, check out our tutorials and FAQs. You can also contact us using the ’contact us’ form below
- Are you looking for more general information about the EU, Europe Direct will answer your questions.
- Do you want to lodge a complaint on market access? Please choose the Market access complaint form below.
- Do you want to lodge a complaint about Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) or Generalised Scheme of Preferences (GSP) non-compliance? Please choose the TSD-GSP complaint form below.
- Learn how we deal with complaints
The data entered in this form is used for generating an email to the European Commission. Any personal data will be handled following our privacy statement
Frequently asked questions
- When the tariff refers to weight, is it gross weight or net weight?
- How can I find the import duty that applies to my product?
- If I want to sell my product in several EU countries, are there import duties to pay each time my product enters a different country?
- Can I get a list of products charged at 0% import duty?
- Are excise duties applied at EU or at national level?
- How is VAT charged in the EU?
- Does food exported to the EU have to come from an EU-authorised establishment?
- How can I get approval to export fish to the EU?
- What does “market access condition” for services mean?
- For which market access conditions can I find information on My Trade Assistant for Services and Investment?