You must ensure that your trade contract is in writing and contains the following main items
- name and quantity of the good you are importing
- description of the good including its specifications, quality, etc.
- mode of payment for the good
- address and time limit of delivery and receipt of the good
- terms of delivery of the good
- total value of goods in any currency, the equivalent of which must be indicated in EUR
- means of transport
Please note that your contract may also contain other elements.
For more information on customs, visit the website of DG Taxation and Customs Union.