EU agreements level the playing field in UkraineGo to this company story page
Watch how trade agreements enable Czech company, Compelson uses its software solutions to help fight crime and terrorism in Ukraine and beyond.
Making Central America cool againGo to this company story page
Watch how Dutch heating and cooling solutions are driving green building in Panama thanks to EU trade agreements.
Trade agreement reinforces relations with South KoreaGo to this company story page
Watch how German fibre-reinforced plastic manufacturer Optiplan has boosted its exports to South Korea thanks to the EU-South Korea trade agreement with the elimination of customs duties and simplified shipping documents.
Paperless procedures for paper manufacturerGo to this company story page
Watch how simplified and more transparent procedures opened up a new market for Finnish recycled paper manufacturer Finha Trading thanks to the EU-Moldova trade agreement.
EU agreements make light work of heavy liftingGo to this company story page
Watch how Irish forklift truck manufacturer Combilift has benefitted from the EU trade agreement with South America to increase their exports and grow their business in Peru.
Powering a Sunnier FutureGo to this company story page
Read about how ML System is bringing their solar technologies to the world with the help of EU Trade Agreements.
Less red tape, more time to innovateGo to this company story page
Read about Czech company, Workswell, and how they make 50% of their sales to non-EU countries, mainly under the EU trade agreements.
Trade agreement opens doors in KazakhstanGo to this company story page
See how EU trade deals have helped Dutch company, InterDam, become an international supplier of blast-proof walls and doors
Trade deals are always a sweetenerGo to this company story page
Read how Greek business, Stevia Hellas, can compete on price in foreign markets thanks to the EU trade agreements
Cruising for success in international marketsGo to this company story page
Read how Hungarian company, Asura Technologies, is going global with its traffic solutions
In this section you will find a selection of stories and experiences from companies about the use of the information on this portal for their businesses.
Frequently asked questions
- When the tariff refers to weight, is it gross weight or net weight?
- How can I find the import duty that applies to my product?
- If I want to sell my product in several EU countries, are there import duties to pay each time my product enters a different country?
- Can I get a list of products charged at 0% import duty?
- Are excise duties applied at EU or at national level?
- How is VAT charged in the EU?
- How can I get approval to export fish to the EU?
- Does food exported to the EU have to come from an EU-authorised establishment?
- Do I have to pay to use My Trade Assistant for Services and Investment?
- In which languages in My Trade Assistant for Services and Investment available?