EUOpen4Business: A new compass for SMEs, 26-28 May 2021
The EUOpen4Business digital event features eight sessions on EU tools and programmes that can help SMEs recover after the COVID-19 pandemic and make the transition to a more sustainable and digital economy.
The sessions focus on different entrepreneurial themes, and include among other things a presentation of the partnership and advisory services of the Enterprise Europe Network and a live demonstration of the Commission’s new Access2Markets online tool.
The main sessions are:
- Doing business in the EU Single Market
- EU financial support for SMEs
- Intellectual Property and how to protect it
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme
- Access to new markets in the EU and beyond
- Using space data in business and the EU’s CASSINI Initiative.
Participation is free of charge and the full event programme is available online.