My Trade Assistant
Including Rules of Origin Self-Assessment
The reports obtained from this database are not official. Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information and data contained within the database, but no responsibility can be accepted by the European Commission or the data providers for any inadvertent errors or omissions. Information and data in certain sections are subject to specific license conditions, see the sources and copyright for detailed information. By proceeding and viewing the data you are agreeing to these conditions.
Frequently asked questions
- When the tariff refers to weight, is it gross weight or net weight?
- How can I find the import duty that applies to my product?
- If I want to sell my product in several EU countries, are there import duties to pay each time my product enters a different country?
- Can I get a list of products charged at 0% import duty?
- Are excise duties applied at EU or at national level?
- How is VAT charged in the EU?
- Does food exported to the EU have to come from an EU-authorised establishment?
- How can I get approval to export fish to the EU?
- What does “market access condition” for services mean?
- For which market access conditions can I find information on My Trade Assistant for Services and Investment?