Welcome to Access2Markets to Trade Helpdesk users
Your EU Gateway to trade information for exporters and importers
What is Access2Markets?
Access2Markets is the new portal for EU exporters and importers to find detailed information on:
- rules of origin
- product requirements
- customs procedures and formalities
- VAT/excise duties/sales taxes
- Trade barriers
- trade statistics
...so that you can find the best source or export market for your products.
Information from Trade Helpdesk
All content previously on the Trade Helpdesk is now on Access2Markets.
Access2Markets includes information for both importers and for exporters.
New information in Access2Markets
In addition to key country-by-country information about import and export conditions, Access2Markets has:
- step-by-step guides into importing/exporting goods and services
- detailed guidance on rules of origin
- a tool to help you assess your product’s ‘origin’
- trade terminology explained along the way
- examples of how certain tariffs will fall over time
- graphs with trade statistics
Access2Markets is available in all 24 official EU languages and in a mobile-friendly layout.
How to work with Access2Markets
Looking for tariffs, customs procedures and formalities, product requirements or statistics for a specific product?
In ‘My Trade Assistant’
- enter product name or code
- enter country of origin and country of destination
- click on SEARCH
Overview on EU trade agreements and what they include
Looking for information about one of the EU’s trade agreements, including rules of origin and how to prove your product’s origin?
Go to ‘Markets’ and then choose the country of your interest under ‘non-EU markets’.
I am new to trade. Can I get an introduction?
Barriers to trade
Facing barriers to markets outside the EU? Use Access2Markets to tell us about them!
Cannot find what you are looking for? Let us help you!
How can we improve? Use the feedback buttons at the bottom of each page to let us know!