In this section you can see all the trade barriers reported to DG TRADE, which affect EU exports to non-EU countries. The barriers are classified by the type of measures, and by the sectors affected by the measures. Whenever available, the barriers include the HS product codes.
List of trade barriers by country
Frequently asked questions
- If I want to sell my product in several EU countries, are there import duties to pay each time my product enters a different country?
- Can I get a list of products charged at 0% import duty?
- When the tariff refers to weight, is it gross weight or net weight?
- How can I find the import duty that applies to my product?
- How is VAT charged in the EU?
- Are excise duties applied at EU or at national level?
- Does food exported to the EU have to come from an EU-authorised establishment?
- How can I get approval to export fish to the EU?
- What is My Trade Assistant for Services and Investment?
- What does “market access condition” for services mean?