WTO statement highlighting the importance of MSMEs in the time of COVID-19
On 14 May 2020, the EU and 47 other members issued a statement highlighting the importance of MSMEs in the time of COVID-19.
Commission sanctions Chinese tableware exporters evading EU anti-dumping duties
Today, the European Commission sanctioned Chinese exporters of table- and kitchenware involved in circumventing EU anti-dumping measures by doubling the duty rate applicable to them.
EU-Ghana endorse market access offer and schedule under Economic Partnership Agreement
The second meeting of the EPA Committee under the Interim Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) between Ghana and the EU was held in Brussels on 29th November 2019.
Frequently asked questions
- When the tariff refers to weight, is it gross weight or net weight?
- How can I find the import duty that applies to my product?
- If I want to sell my product in several EU countries, are there import duties to pay each time my product enters a different country?
- Can I get a list of products charged at 0% import duty?
- Are excise duties applied at EU or at national level?
- How is VAT charged in the EU?
- Does food exported to the EU have to come from an EU-authorised establishment?
- How can I get approval to export fish to the EU?