Against the backdrop of the 10th anniversary of the EU-Central America Association Agreement, the European Union is organizing the forum on “Renewable Energies”, which will take place on Friday 9 September 2022 in Hamburg, Germany.
This is an opportunity for EU participants to create global synergies and explore opportunities with representatives from the Governments of Costa Rica, Guatemala and Panamá, as well as with Central American energy investors and operators.
A careful selection of EU and Central American panellists, both from the public and private sectors, will present the progress of the renewable energy in the region and explore opportunities to advance the involvement of EU businesses, with a focus on green hydrogen.
Main topics will include:
- The EU-Central America Association Agreement as a solid framework to develop trade and FDI between both regions
- Opportunities in the renewable energy sector in Central America
- Development of the Central America Regional Electrical Market
- Innovative solutions in renewable energy development
- 9 September 2022
- Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, Adolphsplatz 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
The event is organized by the European Union in collaboration with the Ministry of Innovation and Growth of Hamburg, the Latein Amerika Verein, the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, and the Hamburg Energy Cluster.
- Short description
- The European Union is organizing the forum on “Renewable Energies”, which will take place on Friday 9 September 2022 in Hamburg, Germany.
- Target audience
Public and private actors in the renewable energy sector in the European Union and Central America.
- Links to announcement
9 September 2022
Hamburg Chamber of Commerce, Adolphsplatz 1, 20457 Hamburg, Germany