Doing business in Honduras
- Official name
- Republic of Honduras
- Largest city
- 112.492 km2
- 9.904.608 (2020 estimate)
- US$ 23.828 billion (2020 estimate)
- Lempira (HNL)
This country benefits from:
The same conditions are applicable for the countries integrating this region. You can find more information on the following pages:
- Rules of origin
- Product requirements
- Customs clearance documents and procedures
- Intellectual Property and Geographical Indications
- Trade in Services
- Public Procurement
My Trade Assistant provides you with detailed information about the tariffs, the measures applicable to your product and market, and displays the tariff dismantling schedules for the relevant tariff lines.
List of product sections with more exports and imports
EU exports and imports by Member State
Reports and studies
- 20 September 2021, 17:00-18:30 CEST, Brussels time
- San José de Costa Rica
- Spanish, YouTube generated subtitles in EU languages
European Commission DG Trade/ EEAS Foreign Partnership Instrument/ EU Delegations to Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Panama.
- Short description
- The event will gather EU and Central America trade stakeholders to debate and exchange best practices on developing sustainable public procurement in Central America, giving better access to EU companies to public procurement opportunities benefiting from the EU- Central America Association Agreement.
- Target audience
EU and local business, business organisations, official trade promotion agencies and institutional bodies working on public procurement, and others interested in trading in Central America.
- Links to announcement